CMSi v3.1 has just been released and is packed with new functionality. Some of the highlights for CMSi include:
- Hyperlinks in text fields: You can now add hyperlinks to web pages in text editors throughout the system.
- Reports: You can now run reports from the Compartments form and Sites filter form.
- Gazetteer: You are now able to search on GB / Irish Grid references from the Map Gazetteer.
- Adjust Planned Budget improvements: There is now added ability to only show annual projects currently selected in the Annual Project Filter.
- Integrating ConservationEvidence.com with the create project wizard: The website www.conservationevidence.com presents evidence for the success or failure of conservation measures based on published papers. A search of conservationevidence.com has been embedded on a tab on the create project wizard to allow users to check the success rate of methodologies to inform decision-making.
- Property and Agreements Module (PAM) links to Annual Projects: You are now able to view linked Annual Projects from PAM forms.
Our What's New in CMSi v3.1 page provides more information about the all new features added to this version, with links to relevant pages in our online documentation.