CMSi has integrated mapping, but this is necessarily much more limited in functionality than a full Geographic Information System (GIS). MapLink is a module that provides deep integration between CMSi and corporate or local GIS. Benefits include:
- Availability of snap, trace, clip and buffer functions
- Operating in your familiar GIS environment
- Easy information share with colleagues without CMSi
- Spatial selections are enabled
- Full cartographic printing compatibility
- Full range of editing tools
- Exports to other spatial formats
- Complex spatial querying
MapLink works with MapInfo, ArcGIS and Quantum GIS (QGIS).
Please contact us if you would like further information.
For pricing click here.