Maintenance and support
Organisations acquiring CMSi can (optionally) have an annual Maintenance and Technical Support contract (MATS). This provides:
- Unlimited assistance in solving any technical problems you might encounter (tel/fax/email)
- Unlimited advice on any aspect of the CMSi application
- Unlimited advice on how to prepare your management plans using CMSi
- Free software upgrades and patches for 12 months
- Membership of the CMS User Group
- The ability to submit requests for improvements and changes to the CMS system
- Permission to use CMSi with a Concurrent Usage Licence Agreement. (This allows CMSi to be installed on up to 50% more computers for every licence held at the same site as long as these are not all used at the same time. For example, four licences can be installed on, or available from six computers.)
If you are interested in a support contract please contact us.
For pricing click here.